Executive Director's Message
Welcome to the Hope Center!
At the Hope Center, we fight homelessness on many fronts and in many ways.
* Food, shelter and clothing to people who are homeless.
* Recovery for those who are addicted.
* Health services for those who are sick.
* Diagnosis and treatment for those who are mentally ill.
* Employment services for those who can work.
* Transitional housing for those who are on their way back. Permanent affordable housing for those who need it.
* Housing, child care and higher education opportunity for single parent families.
Please look around our site to find out more about the Hope Center. If you or someone you know needs our help, please contact us. If you want to become involved, please join us by volunteering or donating. Our fight against homelessness is one that is worth fighting.
To care for homeless and at-risk persons by providing life-sustaining and life-rebuilding services that are comprehensive and address underlying causes.
The Hope Center does not collect information on visitors to this site.